- Title: Cross's New Plan of London, 1836
- Author: Joseph Cross
- Date: 1836
- Medium: Hand-colored lithograph
- Condition: Excellent - dissected and backed on cartographic linen
- Inches: 31 3/4 x 25 3/4 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 80.65 x 65.41 [Paper]
- Product ID: 311013
Published by J. Cross, 18 Holborn Hill opposite Furnivals Inn, January 1, 1836.
Scarce Folding Map of London in Superb Condition.
This wonderfully detailed and well preserved map shows London from Canonbury to Camberwell, and from Hyde Park to East India Dock, updated to include the London and Birmingham railway. With full original hand-coloring, dissected and linen-backed as issued. On a scale of 4.5” = One Mile
Reference: Darlington and Howgego 317(5), though before the addition of the Southampton railway cited for this state, 1836.