- Title: London
- Author: Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge (SDUK)
- Date: 1836
- Medium: Hand-colored steel engraving
- Condition: Very Good Plus - light age toning and surface dirt, minor foxing
- Inches: 26 1/4 x 16 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 66.68 x 40.64 [Paper]
- Product ID: 233122
London. Published under the Superintendence of the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge.
Map of the city of London including two inset views of "The Tower from London Bridge" and "London from Holloway." The map's lower register contains miniature architectural elevations of prominent buildings within the city, such as the National Gallery, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Royal Exchange, and St. Paul's Cathedral. Locations depicted include Kensington Gardens, Regents Park, St. James's Park, Hyde Park, Chelsea, and the Strand, among others.