Title: Map of Long Island
- Author: Beers, Comstock & Cline
- Date: 1873
- Medium: Hand-colored lithograph
- Condition: Very Good - light age toning, creasing throughout, foxing, areas of surface dirt, wear along issued folds
- Inches: 54 1/4 x 15 3/4 [Image]
- Centimeters: 137.7 x 40 [Image]
- Product ID: 222029
Map of Long Island Published by Beers, Comstock & Cline No. 36 Vesey St. N.Y.
Map of Long Island and environs showing New York City, parts of New Jersey and Connecticut, and the mouth of the Hudson River. Also depicts Brooklyn, Staten Island, Newark, Jersey City, Manhattan, Central Park, Manhasset, the Hamptons, and Montauk. Concentric circles mark how far various points on the map lie from the city center of Manhattan. Longitude marked from both the Greenwich and Washington meridians.