- Title: Map of Boston and the Country Adjacent
- Author: Cupples, Upham & Co.
- Date: 1886
- Medium: Hand-colored lithograph
- Condition: Very Good Plus - light age toning, creasing throughout, slight wear and a few separations along issued folding, original hardcover binding
- Inches: 31 3/4 x 21 1/4 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 80.65 x 53.98 [Paper]
- Product ID: 1743
From Actual Surveys
Published at the
Boston Map Store
Cupples, Upham & Co. 283 Washington Street,
A. Williams & Co.
Folding map of Boston and environs by Boston publishers Cupples, Upham & Co. Map labels roads, railroads, suburbs, and important sites and landmarks around the city.