- Title: Map of Frio County Texas
- Author: New York & Texas Land Company, Ltd.
- Date: 1880
- Medium: Chromolithograph
- Condition: Very Good - age toning, separations along issued folds, paper reinstated in a few areas of loss within image, creasing and minor paper loss in margins
- Inches: 21 x 21 1/2 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 53.34 x 54.61 [Paper]
- Product ID: 100201
Published by the New York and Texas Land Company, Limited. Palestine, Texas, 188.
The Lands of the Company are colored Yellow
Lands sold colored Red
Lands leased marked thus X
Lithographed by A. Gast & Co. St. Louis New Process.
Map of Frio County, Texas issued by the New York and Texas Land Company in 1880. Map divides the region into properties labeled according to their respective owners, and lands owned by the company are printed in yellow. Includes the cities of Bennett, Pearsall, Eden, and Frio City, as well as parts of Medina, Uvalde, Zavalla, Dimmit, La Salle, McMullen, and Atascosa Counties.