- Title: Marion Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Excellent
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112156
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Marion County, est. 1860. The county seat of Jefferson is shown in the center, in a bend of the Big Cypress Bayou. The town lies at the end of a branch of the Missouri, Kansas & Texas Railroad. The Jefferson & North Texas Railroad and the Texas & Pacific Railroad also pass nearby. The county is bordered on the east by Louisiana, and by Cass, Upshur, Morris, and Harrison counties.
Survey date – 1920
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Minimal marginal chipping
- Very good overall condition.