- Title: Mexique, La Terre Ferme
- Date: c. 1780
- Medium: Hand-colored copperplate engraving
- Condition: Very Good - age toning, issued center fold, tide marks in margins, some areas of light surface dirt
- Inches: 22 1/4 x 16 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 56.52 x 40.64 [Paper]
- Product ID: 318045
Unsigned French map of Mexico and part of South America dating to c. 1780. Features Central America, New Mexico, and the Caribbean islands of Cuba, Jamaica, and San Domingo [present-day Dominican Republic and Haiti]. Also includes Florida and part of the territory of Louisiana. Informational text around map discusses the regions of Mexico, New Mexico, and 'Terre Ferme' [region of present-day Colombia, Venezuela, and Guyana].