- Title: Road-Map of Fifty Miles Around London
- Author: G. W. Bacon & Co.
- Date: c. 1900
- Medium: Chromolithograph
- Condition: Very Good - original softcover binding, age toning, areas of surface dirt, minor separations at issued folds
- Inches: 30 1/2 x 23 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 77.47 x 58.42 [Paper]
- Product ID: 317064
Sheet 6 of Bacon's Cycling Roadmap of England and Wales showing southeast England around the city of London. Map marks the region's primary roads, railway stations, 'Hills to be ridden with caution,' and 'Hills dangerous.' Park areas appear in green. Inset in lower right corner showing the Isle of Wight.