- Title: South America
- Author: J. H. Colton & Co.
- Date: 1858
- Medium: Hand-colored engraving
- Condition: Very Good - age toning, foxing, small tear in right margin
- Inches: 11 7/8 x 14 1/2 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 30.16 x 36.83 [Paper]
- Product ID: 313013
Map of South America detailing its major physical features and processes. Notes explain that the map has been labeled to indicate average temperature of ocean currents, major mountain chains, and primary agricultural products of each region. Coloring indicates topography. Diagrams show elevation changes at various longitudes.