- Title: Texas Intracoastal Waterway Galveston Bay to West Bay Including Galveston Bay Entrance
- Author: U. S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Date: 1957
- Medium: Chromolithograph
- Condition: Very Good - fold lines, discoloration and age toning, contemporary stamp in lower margin from the U. S. Coast and Geodetic Survey, contemporary stamp in upper and lower margins reading 'Treasure Island Sporting Goods'
- Inches: 36 5/8 x 24 5/8 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 93.03 x 62.55 [Paper]
- Product ID: 318085
Map of the Texas Intracoastal Waterway showing Galveston Island and Galveston Bay. Also includes Bolivar Peninsula, Pelican Island, West Bay, and Texas City. Map shows the railroad network of the region and lists information related to oil pipelines and wells, underwater cables, water depths, magnetic variation, tides and currents, and climate and terrain.