- Title: Tom Green Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112213
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Tom Green County, est. 1874. The county seat of San Angelo is shown upper center, at the interestion of the Concho River and the Kansas City, Missouri, Mexico & Orient Railway. This map clearly illustrates how rivers and creeks tend to define development of area. The county is bordered by Coke, Runnels, Concho, Schleicher, Irion, and Sterling counties.
Survey date – 1892
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Tidal marks on upper edge, extending into image, and upper right corner.
- Very good overall condition.