- Title: Pianta della Regia Città di Venezia
- Author: Giambatista Garlato
- Date: 1838
- Medium: Hand-colored lithograph
- Condition: Very Good Plus - dissected and laid on cartographic linen, minimal foxing and age toning, bright hand coloring
- Inches: 35 x 27 [Framed]
- Centimeters: 88.9 x 68.58 [Framed]
- Product ID: 222030
Exquisitely presented by the Antiquarium framing team in a hand-made, 22kt gilded frame.
Stunning Engraved Plan of Venice and the Surrounding Islands
Featuring excellent detail of the city's complicated maze of waterways. Several keys around the plan identify nearly 200 sites of interest, including various churches, military sites, theaters, hotels, and more. Seven small vignettes also appear across the sheet: Ingresso di Murano, S. Michiele di Murano, S. Elena, Castello St. Andrea, S. Servilio, S. Lazzaro, and S. Nicolo del Lido. North is oriented to top left. Surrounded by a decorative border. Published by Giuseppe Kier. Dissected and backed with linen and housed in a marbled cardboard slipcase.