- Title: Waller Co.
- Author: Texas General Land Office
- Date: ca. 1925
- Medium: Lithograph
- Condition: Very good
- Inches: 14 x 17 [Paper]
- Centimeters: 35.56 x 43.18 [Paper]
- Product ID: 3112222
Antique Texas county map published ca. 1925 by Wolf & Bennett for the Texas General Land Office. General Land Office maps show land patents, block and tract numbers, landowners, towns, railroads, and portions of adjacent counties where property boundaries extend beyond county limits.
This map shows Waller County, est. 1873. The county seat of Hempstead is shown at upper left center, on the Houston & Texas Central Railroad. The western boundary of the county is defined by the Brazos River, and it is surrounded by Grimes, Montgomery, Harris, Fort Bend, Austin, and Washington counties.
Survey date – 1897
- Uniform age toning, a bit darker along edges, paper somewhat fragile, original binding holes present.
- Minimal marginal chipping
- Light tidal marks on right margin. Does not extend into image.
- Very good overall condition.